Pages

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Who used all the loo roll?....

December 4th, 2013

 Going to bed is turning into a rather exciting activity for us.  We all go up and eagerly await the morning when we can find out what our mischevious little guest is going to have been up to.

Once again we checked the Elf door and found that Ernie had indeed been through it! The footprints were really clear this time.
Footprints!

We then noticed the Christmas tree.  Ernie had struck again.  He really is a naughty little elf.
Nice decorating....

There was toilet roll everywhere, but no Ernie in sight.  We hunted and looked everywhere but we couldn't find him.  It was then that we decided to open the curtains and tidy up the mess when low and behold we found him! 
A stuck naughty little elf!

Ernie had got himself stuck on the curtain pole wedged into an empty toilet roll tube.  Silly little elf!

I took the girls to school and came home.  I checked the curtain pole and Ernie had vanished.  I was worried for a minute till I checked by the elf door and found Ernie asleep in his bed that the girls had made for him.  All the excitement of the night before and getting stuck in a toilet roll tube must have taken it out of the poor little guy.
A very tired little elf.

I have left Ernie snoozing I am sure that he needs all of his strength for tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment