I went to bed with a new sense of calm, I wasn't going to worry , get upset about mess anymore. This was Ernie he was fun, and the messier he was the more the girls liked it anyway! we awoke to find the usual footprints by the door.
Love finding these it makes it all more magical.
Written on the floor in snow was MERRY XMAS. It looked very pretty and in front of this Ernie was sitting with a letter from Santa!
Love how Ernie has done this.
The letter explained how he had heard ( from Ernie I assume) that Aimee was poorly and that the others were a bit down, so he had sent a special gift to help cheer them up. He sent dvdv for the older girls and some chalks for Aimee.
Some lovely early presents from Santa
The girls were very pleased and we will be having a movie night tonight to watch the film. Thank you Ernie and Thank you Santa for making my girls smile !
No comments:
Post a Comment