Pages

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Blocks of fun......

December 7th, 2013

After tucking Ernie up all cozy in his bed we took ourselves off to the land of nod.  My dreams were filled with the horrors of what I might find in the morning.  After being tied up by the other elves to stop him from being naughty and messy I was expecting to come down to total chaos.

All tucked up asleep.

Ernie had gone to make his report to Santa as normal...we know this because there was snow and footprints in front of the elf door again.
Cute little footprints.

Maybe Santa has told Ernie that he needs to be less messy and a bit better behaved, because when I came down in the morning I was not expecting what I found.  Yes there was a little bit of mess but Ernie was being very good.  He had been playing with building blocks and built a nice tower.  He was also sitting with Barbie and playing a tune on the xylophone!  Minnie was watching and from the look of it they had, had a jolly good time!
Enjoying themselves!

Ernie has been a great fun house guest.  I really can't wait to see each morning what his mischief might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment