I was finally feeling relaxed about what I would find from Ernie when waking up in the mornings. Yes he could be a naughty, mischievous and messy little elf, but he could also be a tidy and cute little elf as well. I was hopeful that he had managed to get the balance just right.
We all blew him a kiss goodnight and went up to bed to get some sleep.
The next morning upon waking I came downstairs and stopped dead in the living room doorway. Ernie had been a naughty, naughty elf indeed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The snow that had come in from the elf door had been thrown around the floor. there were baubles thrown off the tree and all over the floor. written beside them in snow was HO! HO! HO! in big letters.
Snow in front of the elf door is always a good sign.
HO! HO!HO!...
Not only were the decorations all over floor but upon looking at the tree we found Ernie sitting in it tangled up in some ribbon!
Having fun?....
Naughty little elf!
No comments:
Post a Comment