Pages

Friday, 13 December 2013

Lipstick fun......

December 11th, 2013


We all settled down to watch a film and the girls decided to try to use my make-up. They looked very funny!  At bedtime they tidied away and like good girls went off to bed.  I noticed that they hadn't put one of my lipsticks, but rather than fuss around late at night i decided to put it on the side and that I would put it in it's rightful place in the morning.  BIG mistake!

When I came downstairs in the morning I saw Ernie sitting in the tree with a letter by him again.  Upon reading the letter A feeling of dread went through me and I rushed to the bathroom.  What I saw was so very naughty !  Ernie had taken my lipstick and written ho ho ho merry christmas on the bathroom mirror.

 Ernie sitting looking oh so serene in the tree!

The note that Ernie sent.  Says look in the bathroom..oh dear

My lovely union jack mirror!

I was a little mad at the mess Ernie had caused and the fact that he had ruined my lipstick!  However when I read his letter properly and saw at the bottom that he had put p.s I love being your elf my heart melted.  We love you to Ernie, even your naughty mischievous behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment