Pages

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Snowy fun....

December 5th, 2013

 We all went to bed feeling excited at what the next days mischief would be.  I have to admit I was also slightly nervous, so far all of Ernie's shenanigans had meant that I had to do a bit of cleaning up after him!
Imagine my surprise when I walked into the living room and found......no mess.  Not a single thing was out of place, not a single bit of silly string, not a thing!

The girls were quite sad at first as they loved finding Ernie's silliness.  Feeling disappointed we went to put the TV on....that's when we found him.

When he comes back through the door snow is often left behind.  This time Ernie brought extra!
A lot of snow this time

Fun times!

Ernie was lying on the floor in a pile of snow making snow angels.  What a cute little elf!

I took the girls to school and once again when I came back Ernie was lying in his elf bed, his antics are making him very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment