I thought after Ernie's antics the day before with the lipstick and the telling off he got that he would behave. I was mistaken. He is definitely consistent!
The first thing I saw upon entering my living room was this....
Yes that is loo roll...again!
Ernie had decided to throw loo roll around the living room again! I must remember to lock the kitchen door at night!
Snowy footprints at the door once again. Love finding these!
Caught red handed!
When we inspected the tree we found Ernie smug as you like sitting there smiling holding a piece of torn tissue. We had caught him red handed! I couldn't help but smile at our jolly little visitor though. I have decided that getting annoyed at the mess is useless now and I am just going to roll with it. I will miss this little elf when he has gone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment